Software Engineering Specialization
(RVOE: 195 Agreement – May 13th, 2021)
Ksquare Technological Institute offers a great opportunity to obtain a scholarship sponsored by The Ksquare Group, to study the Specialization in Software Engineering endorsed by the SIIES. And the great opportunity to get a long-term job offer with the company.
Dual program/double benefit = Scholarship + Contract for 2 years in an international company.
About the program:
Software Engineering is one of the most in-demand careers, and with our program, you will not only learn the technical skills of this practice, but you will also gain problem-solving skills and set a creative mindset to become a proficient developer able to solve complex business applications.
Students will perform a technical interview with in-house developers from the Ksquare Group to secure a spot as a Software Engineer I in the company.
14-weeks of full-time accelerated training focused on basic programming skills, engaging projects, business-level presentations, challenges, soft skills, and one-on-one work with rock-star instructors and mentors from the industry.
*Review FAQ for details about the process of the final interviews at the KG.
Second and third quarter:
By the second and third quarters, you will continue your classes and studies in a flexible and reduced schedule at the Ksquare Technological Institute as a requirement to graduate and obtain the Specialization Degree. At the same time, you will work at the Ksquare Group in engaging internal projects and with international clients to equip you as an outstanding developer.
*Students will need to maintain a 90/100 to be able to keep the KG scholarship and to graduate directly from the specialization.
Academically we promote:
- Enhancing knowledge and experience
- Assigning engaging projects
- Business-level presentation
- Coding challenges
- Soft skills
Differentiators from our Academy:
- We sponsor bright talent: Through the Ksquare Group, we will grant a scholarship to high performers and financial support.
- Job-safety: As a graduate, you will secure a job position at the Ksquare Group.
- Culture of knowledge: We are not afraid to share what we know and do best.
- Learn from top-tier talent: Accredited and seasoned experts drive and deploy this training program.
- Bilingual program: We focus on supporting you to enhance your English skills.
- Dual program: Students will have a theoretical-practical approach that includes the deployment of internal projects in different programming languages, implementing them in a company of international stature.