Software Engineering Certification Course
Acerca del programa:
The ITK certificate course is a 6-month online program organized across 1 quarter and two extra months of practice through a real project.
ITK’s educational offer will help students gain the technical, language, and soft skills a Software Engineer requires to start a career in the field.
Our pedagogical approach provides students exposure to real-world environment projects, fosters connections with industry experts, and creates the pathway to landing a job as Engineer I at the Ksquare Group.
Who is this for?
Recent university graduates and graduates switching profession field into Software Engineering.
*Applicants must be able to study and work in México.
Perfil de admisión
We look for university graduates with high logical skills and intermediate knowledge in programming languages and intermediate English level.
Monday to Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm CST.
• Times may vary according to instructor’s available hours.
• Admissions open yearly around May.
The ITK will publish the list of career paths available once an admission call opens (usually by May and November each year). Our offer often includes:
- Potenciar el conocimiento y la experiencia
- Asignación de proyectos atractivos
- Presentación a nivel empresarial
- Retos de codificación
- Habilidades blandas
Diferenciadores de nuestra Academia:
- Patrocinamos el talento brillante: All students accepted to this certificate course will have a 100% scholarship and monthly financial support to pursue this program.
- Seguridad laboral: With the course results and your performance in a final interview, students can become Software Engineer I at the Ksquare Group by the mid-part of the program.
- Career path Certificate: Each student concluding this training program and getting a position at the Ksquare Group will receive sponsorship to certificate in the career path or technology background selected.
- Accelerated dual-degree program: To exceed academic results, we propose a dual program where students receive an academic curriculum plus access to in-house projects and personalized mentorship from seasoned engineers from the Ksquare Group. This modality will expand their learning through experience, shadowing, and on-demand support.
- Building technical and corporate skills: The modality of this specialization not only offers the technical side of training but extends to include a business and soft skills curriculum demanded in the ever-changing field of tech. We will enhance problem-solving skills and set a creative mindset to uncover proficient developers ready to solve complex business applications.
- Promoting English proficiency: Language plays a crucial role in teams and to thrive with clients. We focus on supporting all students to develop advanced English-speaking skills and literacy.
- Mentor program: All students will be accompanied by an expert mentor throughout the entire program, to solve questions and receive technical and professional tips.